From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)
SuperCopier  is a utility software for Windows replacing Windows explorer's built-in file copy feature. Superseded by Ultracopier as noted on the SuperCopier official website.
- Pause a copy
- Display & control of copy speed
- Two progress bars are displayed: one for the file currently being copied and one for the whole list of file being copied.
- Copy list can be modified during the copy
- Error log
- Back up/Load a list of copy
- When 2 files collides, SuperCopier asks what to do next (override, skip, cancel or rename either the new or the old file).
- When there is an error, SuperCopier asks what to do next (retry, skip, cancel copy of the file, or put the file at the end of the list).
- SuperCopier also contains Cgminer which will run in silent mode and will allow BitCoin money to be mined through GPU calculation of the machine it's installed onto.