Super Boy Allan
|Super Boy Allan|
|Series||Chinou (Intelligence Game)|
Educational video game
Puzzle video game
In the game, Allan Colada journeys from his home in the foothills into the mountains to retrieve a remedy for his sister Leela's fever.
The mechanics of the log-pushing puzzles are comparable to those in the Eggerland video game franchise, which in turn derive from Sokoban (1982). However, by using a rope (which are in limited supply), Allan can also pull a log away. Kicking a log toward an enemy defeats the enemy.
- Donkey Kong Jr. Math (1983)
- Golden Axe Warrior (1991)
- List of Family Computer Disk System games
- List of video games published by Sunsoft
- Super Boy Allan guide at StrategyWiki