From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Super iron battery)
The Super-iron battery is a new class of rechargeable electric battery.
Use of ferrate cathodes was tested and patented by Amendola as well as other patents.
- "...the new cathode employs salts of an unusual ionic form of iron — hexavalent or superoxidized iron—that readily accept three electrons per ion, Licht explains. The more electrons the cathode can accept, the more electricity the battery can supply." —Peter Weiss
- Super Battery.
- Licht, S., and R. Tel-Vered. rechargeable Fe(III/VI) super-iron cathodes, Chemical Communications, vol. 6, p. 628-629, 10 March 2004
- Battery Bimonthly, Nano-class performance research iron folate-iron batteries - Study on the performance of nano-sized ferrates super-iron battery, Vol.34 No. P.247-249. 2004
- Energetic Iron(VI) Chemistry: The Super-Iron Battery, Science, Volume 285, p. 1039, 13 August 1999.
- "Super-Iron" Comes to the Rescue of Batteries, Science, Volume 285, p. 995, 13 August 1999.
- Florida Institute of Technology website - research - news - vol. 1 iss. 2b - The originator of "Super-iron"
|This article about energy, its collection, its distribution, or its uses is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|