From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up superfly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superfly or Super fly may refer to:
- Super Fly (film), a 1972 blaxploitation film
- "Superfly", a song by 4 Non Blondes on their only album Bigger, Better, Faster, More!
- Super flyweight, a weight division in professional boxing
- Frank "Superfly" Lucas, Harlem crime figure and inspiration for the film American Gangster
- "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka (born 1943), retired professional wrestler noted for his risk-taking performances
- "Super Fly" (Giant Panda song), a 2005 single by Giant Panda
- Superfly, a recurring character in the Joe Cartoon franchise
- "Superfly", a song on The O.C. Supertones' sixth album Hi-Fi Revival
- Superfly (band) (born 1984), Japanese rock unit, formerly a duo, named after Curtis Mayfield's song
- Superfly (Superfly album), the rock unit's debut self-titled album
- Superfly Johnson, a character from the failed video game Daikatana
- Super Fly (wrestler) (born 1987), Mexican professional wrestler
- MX Superfly, a motorcross racing game, released in 2002 for the Xbox, PlayStation 2, and Nintendo GameCube.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.