Superior Airways is a chartered air service based in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada at the Red Lake Airport in the town of Cochenour. Established in 2003, Superior Airways has been serving Northwestern Ontario by flying cargo, fisherman, hunters, firefighters, first nations, medical patients and law enforcement to and from remote communities as well as city centers.
Superior Airways began its operation in Sioux Lookout, Ontario with three employees, but due to market saturation relocated one of its aircraft to Red Lake, Ontario. Soon afterward both aircraft were located in Red Lake. The company continues to grow with the recent addition of a 5 passenger Cessna 206 Stationair, another Navajo, and the expected arrival of a factory new Quest Kodiak. Superior Airways will be the first in Canada to operate the Quest Kodiak; a brand new aircraft designed for off strip operations.
As of Jan 2009 Superior Airways had the following aircraft registered with Transport Canada.
 Accidents and incidents
- ^ a b Pilot Career Center website
- ^ a b c Superior Airways website
- ^ Quest Kodiak website features page
- ^ Transport Canada listing of aircraft owned by "Superior Airways"
- ^ "CF-AUQ Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 7 September 2010.
- ^ "C-FXXT Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 4 August 2010.
 External links