Superior Court of Macau Building
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The three storey structure uses various types of stones on a concrete core:
- bushamered Portuguese limestone
- polished gray lined marble – arabescato
- Portuguese black cleft slate
- Norwegian Cleft Alta Quartzite
Steel, glass, copper and wood are other materials used throughout the building.
The building was built by local architectural firm Mario Duarte Duque.
- across the lake on the west side is Macau Government Headquarters, former residence of the Governor Macau and more recently the offices of the Governor (until 1999).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Superior Court of Macau Building.|