From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Superpowers)
|Look up superpower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superpower may refer to:
- Superpower, a state with the ability to influence events and project power on a worldwide scale
- Second Superpower, a term used to conceptualize a global civil society as a counterpoint to the United States of America
- Energy superpower
- Potential superpowers
- Tetration, superpower or hyperpower is used as synonym of tetration.
- SuperPower, a musician that was featured in Three 6 Mafia's hit, Lolli Lolli.
- "Super Powers", a song by The Dismemberment Plan from their 2001 album Change
- "Superpower", a song by Beyoncé featuring Frank Ocean from her self-titled album (2013)
- Super Powers (professional wrestling), a tag team in the NWA's Jim Crockett Promotions in the 1980s
- Super Cup (rugby union), an annual international Rugby Union competition, originally called Super Powers Cup
- SuperPower, a 2002 political simulation computer game
- SuperPower 2, a 2004 strategic wargame game
- Super PLAY, a video game magazine named Super POWER from 1993 to 1996
- The Super Power (TVB), a 1983 TV series
- The Legendary Super Powers Show, an alternate title for a later season of Super Friends
In other uses:
- Super Power Building, also known as the SP Building, a Church of Scientology high-rise complex in Clearwater, Florida
- Superpower (ability), extraordinary powers mostly possessed by fictional characters
- Super Powers Collection, a line of action figures based on DC Comics superheroes and supervillains, created in the 1980s by Kenner Toys
- Project Superpowers, a comic book from Dynamite Entertainment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superpower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.