From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up supplement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supplement may refer to:
- Dietary supplement
- Bodybuilding supplement
- Supplement, one of a pair of supplementary angles, considered relative to the other
- Supplement (publishing)
- A role-playing or tabletop game supplement, see expansion pack
- A music album by Ai Nonaka, see Supplement (album)
- Supplement, an alternate spelling of the word, used almost exclusively to describe farming products and additives.
- The Supplement, a 2002 Polish film
- In literary theory, an idea of Jacques Derrida from Of Grammatology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supplement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.