Supply and Demand (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Supply and demand (disambiguation))
Supply and Demand is an economic model used to explain price changes in a market.
Supply and Demand may also refer to:
- Supply and Demand (Dagmar Krause album)
- Supply and Demand (Amos Lee album)
- Supply & Demand (Playaz Circle album)
- "Supply and Demand" (song), a song by the Hives
- "Supply and Demand" (CSI: NY), an episode of CSI: NY
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.