From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up supremacy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supremacy may refer to:
- Supremacism, a philosophy that one is superior to others, so dominate, control or rule those who are not
- Acts of Supremacy, 16th century laws in England concerning King Henry VIII and the church
- The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution, which establishes that the U.S. Constitution, Treaties, and Federal statutes are the highest form of law in the U.S. legal system.
- a 1940 military-themed variant of Monopoly
- Supremacy (board game), a 1984 strategic board game
- Supremacy: Your Will Be Done (called Overlord in USA), a computer game by Probe for the Amiga, Atari ST and Commodore 64 computer
- Air supremacy, the aerial control of a battlefield by one side's air force
- Supremacy (Hatebreed album), 2006
- Supremacy (Elegy album), 1994
- Supremacy (song), the first track from the Muse album The 2nd Law
- The name given in the United Kingdom to the computer game Star Wars: Rebellion
- Supremacy (European Union law), a European Union legal doctrine by which EU law has primacy of that of its member states
- The Supremacy, a melodic power metal supergroup formed in 2003
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supremacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.