From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surcharge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A surcharge may mean:
- an extra fee added onto another fee or charge
- an overprint that affects the value of a postage stamp
- a surcharge (sanction) against a public servant who has abused public funds
- any loading from above the soil line upon earth being supported by a retaining wall
- Surtax, extra tax levied upon tax
- An overload or excessive load on a retaining wall or flow within a sewage system (glossary of engineering)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.