From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surd may be:
- A voiceless consonant
- An irrational Nth root, any mathematical expression such as a square root, cube root or higher root that cannot be written as a common fraction
- Surd, Hungary, a village in Zala county, Hungary
- Surd evil is another term for Natural evil, a type of random and unexplainable evil without meaning
- Jeremiah Surd is a quadriplegic hacker and antagonist from the television series The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Colloquial (and often perceived as derogatory) term denoting a member of the Sikh community in Northern India (diminutive of 'Sardar', the formal term that denotes a male Sikh).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.