|Spouse(s)||Dr. Sreenivas (divorced)|
Surekha is an Indian film actress. She was a prominent lead actress during the 1980s in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu films. Her debut role in Bharathan movie Thakara was well noted for her performance. 
Surekha was born in a Christian family in Andhra Pradesh. Her father P. Ramaravu, was the G.M in a factory and mother was a teacher. She has a brother, Naveen. Since her father got a job in a bank in Chennai her family migrated to Tamil Nadu. She had her primary education from Chennai Holy Angels school and obtained her Masters in English Literature and P.G diploma in Advertising.
She was married to Doctor Sreenivas in 1995 but ended up in divorce. She has a daughter, Catherine. She left the film field after marriage. Then she concentrated on Business. She owns a production company called Chennai Media Plus. She recently made a comeback through a 2012 movie Masters. She currently resides at Chennai with family.
- Masters (2012)
- Ithrayum Kaalam (1987).... Saraswathy
- Katturumbinum Kaathukuthu (1986)
- Mulamoottil Adima (1985)
- Muhoortham 11:30 (1985) .... Dr Neelima
- Vannu Kandu Keezhadakki (1985)
- Aattuvanchi Ulanjappol (1984) .... Hema
- Thadaakam (1982)
- Novemberinte Nashtam (1982)
- Innallengil Naale (1982)
- John Jaffer Janardhanan(1982)
- Ee Nadu (1982) .... Chembakam
- Njan Ekananu(1982)
- Greeshmajwaala (1981) .... Valli
- Aarohanam (1980)
- Angadi (1980)
- Prabhu (1979)
- Thakara (1979)
- Ellam Inba Mayyam (1981)
- Karunamayudu (1978)
|2014-2014||Mannan Magal||Jaya TV|
- Nostalgia. Nostalgiamag.in. Retrieved on 2013-11-12.
- "O Record with T.N.Gopakumar:Surekha". youtube.com. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- ഭാഗ്യം കൊണ്ട് ആത്മഹത്യ ചെയ്തില്ലെന്ന് മാത്രം - articles,infocus_interview - Mathrubhumi Eves. Mathrubhumi.com. Retrieved on 2013-11-12.