|Birth name||Suresh Peters|
|Instruments||Keyboard, drums, piano, harmonium|
Suresh Peters is a music director and playback rapper/singer for films in India whose notable songs include "Chikku Bukku Rayile" from Gentleman and "Style" from the film Sivaji: The Boss. Peters received his first break as a music director through the Malayalam movie Punjabi House in which he composed both melodies and folk songs. He also has four Tamil albums to his credit — Minnal, Oviyum, Kaathiruppaen and Engiruntho.
As a singer
- Kadhalan (Tamil): "Pettai Rap".
- Kadhalan (Tamil): "Urvasi Urvasi".
- Gentleman (Tamil): "Chikku Bukku Rayile"
- Thiruda Thiruda (Tamil): "Chandralekha"
- Bombay (Hindi): "Hamma Hamma".
- Chor Chor (Hindi): Zor Laga
- Aasai (Tamil): "Shockadikudhu Sona"
- Super Police (Telugu): "Choodara En"
- Super Police (Tamil): "Sundara En Sundara"
- Khel Khiladi Ka (Hindi): "Khel Hai Yeh Khiladi Ka"
- Indian (Tamil): "Theme song"
- Josh (Hindi): "Hum Bhi Hain Josh Main"
- Kalamasseriyil Kalyanayogam (Malayalam): "Manikyaveena" (rap)
- Punjabi House (Malayalam): "Sonare" (rap)
- Thenkasi Pattanam (Malayalam): "Oru Simham" (rap)
- The Gentleman (Hindi): "Chika Pika Rika"
- Jeans: "Columbus Columbus" (rap)
- Godfather (Tamil): "Ilamai - Remix"
- Sivaji (Tamil): "Style"
- Twenty:20 (Malayalam): "Hey Deewana"
- Coolie (Tamil): "Adakuttu Katta" and "Hey Rummu Rummu"
- Auto (Kannada): "Life Is Automatic"
- Love Today (Tamil): "Monica"
- Kandang Le Kozhi(Malaysian Song)- With Vikadakavi(Psycho Unit)
As a composer
- Punjabi House (Malayalam)
- Coolie (Tamil)
- Hanuman Junction (Telugu)
- Runway (Malayalam)
- Thenkasipattanam (Malayalam)
- Thenkasi Pattanam (Tamil)
- Independence (Malayalam)
- Mazhathullikilukkam (Malayalam)
- One Man Show (Malayalam)
- Raavanaprabhu (Malayalam)
- Malayali Mamanu Vanakkam (Malayalam)
- Aparichithan (Malayalam)
- Pandippada (Malayalam)
- Twenty 20 (Malayalam)
- Love In Singapore (Malayalam)
- Colours (Malayalam)
- Mr. Marumakan (Malayalam)
- Valayar Paramasivam (Malayalam)
- Shoot Out: Revenge In Action (Malayalam
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|