From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surface in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A surface is a two-dimensional manifold in mathematics.
Surface may also refer to:
- Microsoft Surface, a line of tablet computers
- Microsoft PixelSense (formerly known as Surface), a commercial computing platform
- Surface wave, a mechanical wave, in physics
- Surface (magazine), an American design magazine
- Surface (TV series), an American science fiction show
- Surface (band), an American R&B and pop trio
- Surface (Circle album), 1998
- Algebraic surface, an algebraic variety of dimension two
- Computer representation of surfaces, a way of representing objects, in technical applications of 3D computer graphics
- Differential geometry of surfaces, mathematical concept of dealing with smooth surfaces of various additional structures
- Surface science, the study of physical and chemical phenomena that occur at the interface of two phases
- Surfacing (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.