From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Related activities include:
Surfing can also refer to:
- Channel surfing, quickly scanning through television channels
- Crowd surfing
- Web surfing, navigating the World Wide Web
- Surfin' (song), a song by The Beach Boys
- Shoulder surfing (computer security)
- Waterboarding, a torture technique known as surfboarding prior to 2004
- Surfing (song), a song by Mike Oldfield
|Look up surfing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.