From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surfing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surfing is a surface water sport in which the rider, referred to as a surfer, rides on the forward or deep face of a moving wave.
Related activities include:
Surfing may also refer to:
- Channel surfing, quickly scanning through television channels
- Crowd surfing
- Sea bathing
- Shoulder surfing (computer security)
- Surfin' (song), a song by The Beach Boys
- Surfing (song), a song by Mike Oldfield
- Surfing (album), the only album by Megapuss
- Waterboarding, a torture technique known as surfboarding prior to 2004
- Web surfing, navigating the World Wide Web
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surfing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.