|First issue||December 1964|
|Company||Source Interlink Media|
|Based in||San Clemente, California|
Founded in December 1964, Surfing Magazine is a magazine originally published by Primedia and later by Source Interlink. As of 2008, the corporate offices are in Norcross, Georgia. Editorial, production, and ad sales function remain in San Clemente, California, close to the same neighborhood when the publication was founded nearly 50 years ago. It is published monthly.
Surfing Magazine is the official magazine for Vans Triple Crown of Surfing and the National Scholastic Surfing Association. Many popular features include Annual Green Issue and Annual Swimsuit Issue, Shaper of the Year, and International Surfing Day.
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved April 28, 2012.
- Source Interlink Companies, Inc. profile and media properties - American media companies at MediaOwners.com
- Primedia Inc. profile and media properties - American media companies at MediaOwners.com
- SURFING Magazine Announces Carbon Neutrality | surf.colonies.com's Profile | surf.colonies.com | Free Online Community
- Official Surfing Magazine Website
- NSSA Website
- Triple Crown of Surfing
- Source Interlink Media Website
- Italy Surfing guide and news
|This sports magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This surfing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|