From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surge may refer to:
- Jerk (physics) or "surge", the rate of change of acceleration in physics
- Storm surge, the onshore gush of water associated with a low pressure weather system
- Surge (glacier), a short-lived event where a glacier can move up to velocities 100 times faster than normal
- Pyroclastic surge, the fluidized mass of turbulent gas and rock fragments ejected during some volcanic eruptions
- Characteristic impedance, also known as "surge impedance" in electrical engineering
- Voltage spike, short duration surges in electrical circuits
- Compressor stall, also known as "compressor surge", in aviation
- Surge, one of the linear degrees of freedom in ship motions
- Surge (soft drink), a soft drink formerly made by the Coca-Cola Company
- Surge, a video game publishing label owned by Namco Bandai Games
- Surge (radio station), the student radio station of the University of Southampton
- Surge (comics), a comic book character and mutant in the Marvel Universe
- Lt. Surge, a gym Leader in the Pokémon video games
- Mark Surge, a Hero in the LEGO Hero Factory toyline
- Iraq War troop surge of 2007 (usually referred to as "The Surge"), the revised U.S. counter-insurgency strategy in the Iraq War
- All pages beginning with "Surge"
- All pages with titles containing "Surge"
- Surgery (disambiguation)
- Gush (disambiguation)
- Serge Corbin Professional Marathon canoe racer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.