From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surgery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surgery is a medical specialty that uses operative treatment.
Surgery may also refer to:
- Operating theater, where surgery is performed, or the offices of the practitioner, the surgeon
- Doctor’s surgery, a medical facility in which a doctor treats patients
- Surgery theory, a mathematical operation used in topology; two special cases are:
- Surgery (band), a band based in New York
- Surgery (politics), a series of one-to-one meetings that a British Member of Parliament may have with his or her constituents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.