From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suribachi can refer to:
- Suribachi and surikogi, Japanese mortar and pestle
- Mount Suribachi, mountain on Iwo Jima, Japan
- Mount Suribachi (Antarctica), mountain in Antarctica
- USS Suribachi (AE-21), ship of the United States Navy
- Suribachi-class ammunition ship, class of ship of United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.