From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Surin may refer to:
- Surin, Deux-Sèvres, commune in France
- Surin, Vienne, commune in France
- Surin, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Surin Province, Thailand
- Amphoe Mueang Surin, a district of Surin Province
- Surin, Thailand, capital of the Province and district
- Surin Beach, one of the main beaches of Phuket, Thailand
- Surin Islands, an archipelago in the Andaman Sea belonging to Thailand
- Surin Pitsuwan, former foreign minister of Thailand
- Aleksandr Surin, Russian football player
- Aleksandr Surin, Russian filmmaker
- Bruny Surin, a Canadian athlete
- Jean-Joseph Surin, a French Jesuit mystic, preacher, devotional writer and exorcist
- Aloke Surin, an Indian freelance mountaineer who has climbed various peaks and is a trekking or climbing professional guide.
- Surin is also a surname in Munda community of Jharkhand, India
- Surin (grape), another name for the French wine grape Sauvignon blanc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.