From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Surma may refer to:
- Surma (Finnish mythology) — a beast which guards the gates of the Underworld;
- Surma people — a pastoralist ethnic group in western Ethiopia;
- Kohl (cosmetics) — another name for the eyelash dye and eye cosmetic;
- Surma River — a river in Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Сарма — the Bulgarian name for a dish of grape, cabbage or chard leaves rolled around a filling usually based on minced meat.
- Сърма — the Bulgarian name for golden threads
- Сурьма - the Russian name for Antimony
- Surma, Nepal
- Surma, Tripura - an assembly constituency under Tripura East (Lok Sabha constituency), India
- Surma-horn, a Ukrainian musical instrument.
- Surma D'Bait Mar Shimun (1883–1975), an Assyrian leader.
- Damian Surma (1981- ), Canadian ice hockey player;
- John P. Surma (1954- ), American businessman;
- Franciszek Surma (1916–1941), Polish pilot in World War II;
- Lukasz Surma (1977- ), Polish footballer;
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.