From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surplus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surplus may refer to:
- Government budget surplus
- Economic surplus, one of various supplementary values
- Surplus value, surplus labour, surplus product in Marxian economics
- Excess supply
- "The Surplus", an episode of The Office
- Surplus: Terrorized into Being Consumers, a documentary film
- Thomas J. Surpless (1877–1911), New York politician
- All pages with titles containing "surplus"
- Deficit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.