Surrender (Swing Out Sister song)
|Single by Swing Out Sister|
|from the album It's Better to Travel|
|B-side||"Who's to Blame"|
|Released||2 January 1987|
|Producer(s)||Paul Staveley O'Duffy|
|Swing Out Sister singles chronology|
"Surrender" is a 1987 single released by British pop act Swing Out Sister from their debut album, It's Better to Travel. It was issued as the follow-up to the successful single, "Breakout". The song peaked at #7 on the UK Singles Chart in January 1987 and logged four weeks in the top ten.
UK 7" Single
- "Surrender" (7" Version)
- As featured on the UK Best Of CD Album Breakout.
- "Who's To Blame"
UK 12" Single
- "Surrender" (Stuff Gun Mix)
- Also available from the CD releases of It's Better to Travel & the Japanese CD Album Swing 3.
UK 12" Remix Single
- "Surrender" (Roadrunner Mix)
- As featured on the Japanese CD Album Another Non-Stop Sister.
US 12" Promo Single
- "Surrender" (Pop Stand Mix)
- As featured on the "US 12" Single".
- "Surrender" (Album Version)
|This 1980s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|