From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To be distinguished from Surry (disambiguation).
Surrey is a county in South East England.
Surrey may also refer to:
- HMS Surrey, a planned County-class heavy cruiser, ordered in 1929 but cancelled in 1930
- Surrey (carriage), a four-wheeled open carriage often with a canopy
- Surrey County Cricket Club in Surrey, England
- University of Surrey in Surrey, England
- Surry (ship), a convict ship also commonly called the Surrey
- Earl of Surrey, an English title
- Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, an English Renaissance poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.