From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surveyor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surveyor may refer to:
Professions and their activities
- Surveying, the process of determining accurate positions on, or near the Earth's surface
- Marine surveyor or "ship surveyor", someone who inspects and examines ships
- Quantity surveyor, someone who controls costs on construction projects
- Pollster, someone who conducts surveys or opinion polls
- Surveyor magazine, a British professional weekly
- NOAAS Surveyor (S 132), a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration survey ship in service from 1960 to 1995 or 1996
- USC&GS Surveyor, the name of more than one ship of the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- USS Surveyor (1917), an armed steamer in commission in the United States Navy from 1917 to 1919
- Surveyor Program, a series of unmanned spaceflights to the Moon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surveyor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.