From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Susa may refer to:
- Susa, an ancient city of the Elamite, Persian and Parthian empires of Iran, located in the lower Zagros Mountains
- Shush, Iran, a modern city near ancient Susa
- Susa, the Berber spelling of Sousse, a Tunisian city in the Sousse Governorate
- Sūsa, the Arabic spelling of Sousse, a Tunisian city in the Sousse Governorate
- Susa, Cundinamarca, a Colombian municipality and town in the Cundinamarca Department
- Susa, Libya, a Libyan town and seaside resort in the Jabal al Akhdar District
- Susa, Piedmont, an Italian city and comune in the Piedmont region
- Shush County, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- March of Susa, an alternate name for the March of Turin, a march (territory) covering Susa that was subordinated into the House of Savoy
- Susa Point, southern Atlantic
- Susa Valley, an Italian valley in the Piedmont region
- Susa - An open source software framework written in C++.
- Conrad Susa (born 1935), American composer
- Susa, the nickname for Jesusa Cruz Avilés, a fictional character who is part of the Puerto Rican comedy duo Susa y Epifanio
- Susa group, a species group of mountain gorillas in Rwanda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.