Susan Garden, Baroness Garden of Frognal
|The Right Honourable
The Baroness Garden of Frognal
|Prime Minister||David Cameron|
|Political party||Liberal Democrats|
|Alma mater||St Hilda's College, Oxford|
Susan Elizabeth Garden, Baroness Garden and Baroness Garden of Frognal is a British Liberal Democrat politician and member of the House of Lords. She is a former Government Whip and Spokesperson for the Department for Culture Media and Sport (Olympics, sport, lottery, tourism), Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (Higher Education) and the Department for Education.
She was the Liberal Democrat candidate for Finchley and Golders Green (London) in 2005. In September 2007 she was created a life peer as Baroness Garden of Frognal, of Hampstead in the London Borough of Camden.
Lady Garden of Frognal was married to Air Marshal Timothy Garden, Baron Garden, who died on 9 August 2007. She has two children, Alexandra and Antonia and four grandchildren, Henry, Charlotte, Jack and Thomas.
- Mrs Timothy Garden (marriage-1994)
- Lady Garden (1994–2004)
- The Rt Hon. The Lady Garden (2004–2007)
- The Rt Hon. The Baroness Garden of Frognal (2007-)
- "Baroness Garden of Frognal on the Parliamentary website". Retrieved 2011-01-12.
- Result: Finchley and Golders Green BBC News 2005-05-23
- The London Gazette: . 30 October 2007.
- Baroness Garden of Frognal on Parliament.uk
- Lady Susan Garden, Baroness Garden of Frognal on The Peerage website
- The Times Online coverage of Baron Garden's funeral
|This biography of a life peer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|