|This article relies on references to primary sources. (August 2008)|
Born as Jacqueline Ann Teresa Bernadette Immoor, she was the elder sister of Judith Exner  and the first wife of comedian Gary Morton. They were married on December 17, 1953; the marriage was annulled on July 11, 1957. In 1961, Morton became the second husband of Lucille Ball.
Her television career lasted only six years from 1954-1960. Among her appearances were two 1955 episodes on The Loretta Young Show, three 1957 episodes on Gunsmoke starring James Arness, and a 1958 role on Perry Mason as Arlene Dowling in the title role of "The Case of the Sun Bather's Diary." In 1960 her three final appearances were on the westerns Bronco, Maverick, and Lawman.
She remarried twice more. Her second marriage was also unsuccessful, but her third, to Clarence Sheldon Attix Jr., on July 4, 1963, lasted until her death, and had four children.
She died in 1985, aged 53.
- Missile Base at Taniak (1966)
- Maverick: The Iron Hand (1960) (TV)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Sunbather's Diary (1958) (TV):
- Sea Hunt: Female of the Species (1958) … Kay Dalton/Joanna Mason (TV):
- Macabre (1958)
- Gunsmoke: The Last Fling (1957) (TV)
- Battle Cry (1955)
- Body Beautiful (1953)
- Problem Girls (1953)
- Man of Conflict (1953)
- Canadian Mounties vs Atomic Invaders (1953) (Series)
- Cat Women of the Moon (1953)
- The Savage (1952)
- The Blazing Forest (1952)
- On the Loose (1951)
- Corky of Gasoline Alley (1951)
- Gasoline Alley (1951)
Gunsmoke: Skid Row (1957) (TV)