||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
April 15, 1976 |
Monroe, Louisiana, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||David C. Robinson (2005–present)|
Early life and career 
Ward was born in Monroe, Louisiana. She attended a private, Christian elementary school (Monroe Christian School), in Monroe, LA. She briefly attended Northeast Louisiana University (now University of Louisiana at Monroe). She began modeling at the age of 13, leaving school and moving to New York to do so, deciding to try her hand at acting several years later. After a few years of small TV jobs on All My Children and NBC's short-lived Malibu Shores, she landed her first main role as the heroine on Aaron Spelling's daytime soap opera Sunset Beach, where she played the virginal Meg Cummings.
In 1999, she began to pursue a movie career, and starred as the psychotic Brittany Foster in the erotic thriller The In Crowd. The movie was a commercial disappointment in theaters, but found some success on cable and home video.
The following year, Ward played a supporting role in the hit movie Shallow Hal. She has also acted in three other straight-to-video and made-for-cable movies, and has guest starred in four TV series, most notably Friends.
She played the role of Chloe Kmetko, mother of a young gymnast, on the ABC Family drama series Make It or Break It from 2009-2011 during the show's first two seasons.
Personal life 
Ward is married to David C. Robinson, the vice-president of Morgan Creek Productions, the movie studio that produced The In Crowd. They met when he cast her in the movie in 1999 and wed on June 4, 2005. Dr. D.H. Clark, a friend of the bride, performed the ceremony. They are expecting their first child, a boy, in August 2013.
She has one brother, Michael Ward.
|1997||Poison Ivy: The New Seduction||Girl at party||
Direct to DVD release
|2000||The In Crowd||Brittany Foster||Feature film debut|
|2002||Would I Lie To You?||Olivia||Direct to DVD release|
|2004||Wild Things 2||Brittney Havers||Direct to DVD Release|
|Going Greek||Wendy||Limited direct to DVD release|
|2005||Just Friends||Hooker #3||Uncredited cameo (DVD deleted scene).|
|Two for the Money||Girl in sportscar||Uncredited nonspeaking extra|
|Cruel World||Ashley||Direct to DVD (Asia and Australia)
Unreleased in the US and Europe
|2006||Dead And Deader||Holly||Sci Fi Channel Movie|
|2007||Who's Your Caddy?||Mrs. Cummings|
|2008||Toxic||Michelle||Direct to DVD Release|
|2009||Order of Chaos||Tara|
|2010||Costa Rican Summer||Aunt Carla|
Television work 
|All My Children (1995)||Waitress||Uncredited|
|Malibu Shores (1996)||Bree|
|Sunset Beach (1997–1999)||Meg Cummings||First major acting role|
|Make It or Break It (2009)||Chloe Kmetko||Regular season 1-2. 36 Episodes|
Guest appearances 
- Criminal Minds Julie ("Conflicted" 2009)
- Women's Murder Club Parris Donovan. ("Play Through the Pain" 2007)
- Monk Michelle Cullman. Murder victim seen in flashbacks. ("Mr. Monk and the Actor" 2006)
- Just Legal Kate Manat. Love interest for the main character. (Recurring, 2005)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Tanya Rollins. Prostitute/murderess. ("King Baby" 2005)
- CSI: Miami Ginger Wadley. Juror #7. ("Hell Night" 2004)
- Boomtown Layla French, the stripper. ("Blackout" 2003)
- Friends Hayley. Joey's date. ("The One with the Sharks" 2002)
- Men, Women & Dogs Sandra. Love interest for the main character. ("A Fetching New Lawyer" 2001)
- Xena: Warrior Princess Psyche. (Ward does not appear onscreen; her voice is heard once briefly in the background calling for Cupid) ("A Comedy of Eros" 1997)
- Hercules: The Legendary Journeys Psyche. Cupid's love interest. ("The Green-Eyed Monster" 1996)
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|