From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Suzanna" redirects here. For an Indonesian actress, see Suzzanna.
Susanna may refer to:
- Susanna (given name), a feminine given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Susanna (Book of Daniel), a portion of the Book of Daniel and its protagonist
- Susanna (Handel), an oratorio by George Frideric Handel
- Susanna (1967 film), Hong Kong film
- Susanna (2000 film), Indian Malayalam film
- "Susanna" (The Art Company song), English version of their song "Suzanne"
- Susanna - plant genus, currently relegated to Amellus and Felicia
- Susanna, a disciple of Jesus
- Susana (disambiguation)
- Suzanne (disambiguation)
- Susanne (disambiguation)
- Suzanna (film), a 1923 American silent film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Susanna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.