In 1953, he was born in Shikama, Kami District, Miyagi Prefecture. In 2005, he became the focus of attention in a scandal involving architectural forgery. On May 17, 2006, he was arrested for false pretenses along with Kimura Construction's president Moriyoshi Kimura.
- News from "The Japan Times Online"
- LDP vet Ito denies arranging Huser meeting with ministry
- Diet hears Soken deny knowing of fraud in '04
- Huser boss clams up before the Diet
- Huser sold condos knowing their safety was in doubt
|This Japanese business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|