From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sutta may refer to:
- Sutta, A discourse of the Buddha (see references below)
- Sutta, An Hindi and Punjabi word for a Cigarette
- SuttA is a DC++ Hub that runs on Local Area Network of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad. This Hub's administration and operation is done by Ravi Prakash (M.Tech[Computer Science and Engineering])
- Sūtra, A Sanskrit word which literally means a thread or line that holds things together
- Buddhist texts
- List of suttas, a list of suttas from in the Pali canon
- Buddhavacana - the word of the Buddha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sutta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.