From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up suture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suture, literally meaning "seam", may refer to:
- Surgical suture, a stitch used by doctors and surgeons to hold tissue together
- Suture (anatomy), a rigid joint between hard parts of animals
- Suture (geology), a major fault through an orogen or mountain range
- In the arts
- Suture (film), a 1993 film directed by Scott McGehee and David Siegel
- Suture (album), a 2000 album by American Industrial rock band Chemlab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.