Clement at the Landeskongress in December 2011
|Born||January 19, 1989|
Sven Clement (born 19 January 1989) is a Luxembourgish politician. He is co-founder and president of the Pirate Party of Luxembourg (Piratepartei Lëtzebuerg), which was founded on 4 October 2009.
In 2010 Sven Clement was elected, with three other candidates from the Pirate Party, in the student parliament of the Saarland University. The Pirate Party is also a part of the coalition, which elected the AStA of the university, so Clement is now responsible for transportation and University of the greater Region (UGR).
In the 2013 elections in Luxembourg, Sven Clement was the head of the centre list of the Pirate Party. He collected 4789 votes. In the 2014 European Elections he collected 14184 votes.
- Piratenpartei Luxemburg - Sven Clement, Piratepartei.lu
- Piratenpartei Luxemburg macht klar Schiff, Wort.lu, 05.10.2009
- Piraten entern den Asta der Saar-Uni, Sol.de, 21.07.2010.
- Piraten entern das Stupa der UdS, Piraten Hochschulgruppe
- Referat für UGR&Verkehr
- , http://www.elections.public.lu, Elections.Public.lu, 19.02.2014
|This article about a Luxembourgish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|