Sven Müller (racing driver)
Müller began his racing career in karting 2004. He remained in karting until 2009. 2010 he started for Eifelland Racing in the ADAC Formel Masters, a formula racing series. He regularly scored points and concluded his first season on the ninth championship position. 2011 Müller participated in the ADAC Formula Masters for ma-con Motorsport. He won four races and finished 12 times on the podium. He became third in the standings behind Pascal Wehrlein and Emil Bernstorff.
2012 Müller starts for Prema Powerteam in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship. He collected three podiums and the 8th place in the final standings. In 2013 he competed the first seven rounds with Ma-con and the remaining three with Van Amersfoort, resulting 9th with a podium and four top 5 finishes.
- 2004–2009: Karting
- 2010: ADAC Formel Masters (9th position)
- 2011: ADAC Formel Masters (3rd position)
- 2012: Formula 3 Euro Series
- 2013: FIA Formula 3 European Championship
- „About Sven“ (sven-mueller-racing.de; 2012-02-20)
- „Formel Masters - Lokalmatador Wolf holt sich letzten Saisonsieg“ (Motorsport-Magazin.com, 2011-10-03)
- „Formel Masters - Bernstorff doch noch Vizemeister“ (Motorsport-Magazin.com, 2012-02-13)
- „F3 Euro Series - Prema setzt 2012 auf Youngster Müller“ (Motorsport-Magazin.com, 2012-02-10)