Svenska Cupen (women)
|No. of teams||92|
|Most recent champion(s)||Linköpings FC (4th title)|
|Most titles||Öxabäck IF (6 titles)|
|Official website||Svenska Cupen|
A separate Svenska Cupen exists for men.
Rounds and teams
- First round - 80 teams (Division 1 and down)
- Second round - 40 teams
- Third round - 32 teams (Remaining teams from the first two rounds + Damallsvenskan)
- Fourth round - 16 teams
- Fifth round - quarter finals
- Sixth round - semi finals
- Seventh round - final
How district teams qualify
There are a number of districts in the Swedish football organization, and each of them receives a number of spots in the Swedish Cup, due to how many licensed players they have. For an example, Värmlands FF receives three spots and Västergötlands FF receives seven spots.
Season 1998/1999 and 1999/2000 were played as fall/spring, all other seasons were played spring/fall.
The cup was also called Folksam Cup between 1981 to 1996.
Clubs by title
|2||FC Rosengård (earlier: Malmö FF)|
- "Svenska cupens finaler 1981–" [Swidish Cup finals 1981–] (in Swedish). svenskfotboll.se. 2011. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- "Sweden - List of Women Cup Finals". RSSSF. 2007. Retrieved 29 May 2011.