From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Swabs)
|Look up swab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swab may refer to:
- Cotton swab, comprising a small wad of cotton on the end of a short rod
- Swab, a Danish DJ/Music Producer
- A nautical term for a yarn mop
- By extension, a low-ranking sailor
- In computing, the act of reordering data to compensate for Endian incompatibilities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.