From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swag or SWAG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swag or SWAG may refer to:
- Swag (Gilby Clarke album), a 2002 album by former Guns N' Roses guitarist, Gilby Clarke
- Swag (Tomomi Itano album), a 2014 album by former AKB48 member Tomomi Itano
- Swag (bedroll), an Australian bedroll
- Swag (cigar brand), a cigar brand manufactured by Boutique Blends Cigars
- Swag (motif), a garland
- Swag (novel), a 1976 crime novel
- Swag (TV series), a United Kingdom reality television series
- "Swag" (Ugly Betty episode), the eleventh episode of the television series Ugly Betty
- Swag, a type of window valance, often in combination with a full curtain underneath
- Swag as slang:
- Swag, slang originating in the early 1800s for stolen goods or booty.
- Swag, slang originating from the Scottish slang word "swagger" which was a description of the way some Scots walk (in a swaying motion). The word was altered in the English language to mean "the way one presents oneself".
- Swag, promotional items given away at trade fairs and events
- The Swag, a magazine published quarterly for Catholic priests and deacons of Australia
- SWAG, Sourceware Archive Group, a free collection of classified source code and sample programs written in Pascal.
- SWAG, music of the musical group Bonde da Stronda
- SWAG, Special Warfare Group, an elite unit of the Naval Special Warfare Group of the Philippine Navy
- Scientific Wild-Ass Guess, slang for a rough estimate based on expert experience
- SWAG (silver, wine, art and gold), an asset class
- All pages beginning with "Swag"
- All pages with titles containing "Swag"
- Swagger (disambiguation)
- Schwag (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.