From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Swagg)
|Look up swag or SWAG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swag may refer to:
As a word
- Slang originating in the early 1800s for stolen goods or booty
- Swag (bedroll), an Australian bedroll
- A festoon or garland
- Promotional merchandise given away at trade fairs and events
- A type of window valance, often in combination with a full curtain underneath
As a name
- Swag (cigar brand), manufactured by Boutique Blends Cigars
- Swag (Gilby Clarke album), a 2002 album by former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke
- Swag (novel), a 1976 crime novel by Elmore Leonard
- Swag (Tomomi Itano album), a 2014 album by former AKB48 member Tomomi Itano
- Swag (TV series), a United Kingdom reality television series
- "Swag" (Ugly Betty), the eleventh episode of the television series Ugly Betty
As an acronym
SWAG may refer to:
- Scientific Wild-Ass Guess, slang for a rough estimate based on expert experience
- SWAG (silver, wine, art and gold), an asset class in economics
- Sourceware Archive Group, a free collection of classified source code and sample programs written in Pascal
- Special Warfare Group, an elite unit of the Naval Special Warfare Group of the Philippine Navy
- All pages beginning with "Swag"
- All pages with titles containing "Swag"
- Swagger (disambiguation)
- Schwag (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.