From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swagger may refer to:
- Swagger Creek, a river in the United States
- Swagger stick, a riding crop carried by a uniformed person as a symbol of authority
- Jack Swagger (born 1982), American professional wrestler
- Bob Lee Swagger, a fictional character created by Stephen Hunter
- Swagger (computer science), a specification for defining the interface of a REST web service
- Swagger (No-Man EP), a 1989 EP by British trio No Man Is An Island, later No-Man
- Swagger (Gun album), a 1994 album by Gun
- Swagger (Flogging Molly album), a 2000 album by Flogging Molly
- Swagger (Lucie Idlout album), 2009
- "Swagger Jagger", a 2011 song by Cher Lloyd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swagger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.