From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Swahili or swahili in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swahili may refer to:
- Swahili people, an ethnic group of East Africa
- Swahili culture, the culture of the Swahili people
- Swahili language, an official language in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, also widely spoken in the Eastern Africa region
- Swahili coast, a region of Africa
- Swahili Africa inchi kubwa, largest countries of Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.