From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swain may refer to:
- Swain County, North Carolina, USA
- Swain's Island (Newfoundland and Labrador), Canada
- Swains Island, an atoll in the Tokelau chain, the most northwesterly island administered by American Samoa
- Swain, Agra, a village in Uttar Pradesh, India
In other uses:
- Boatswain, member of a merchant ship
- Coxswain, a person in charge of a boat
- Candle swain, known as the kertilsveinar at the Norwegian hird, for example, the royal court
- R. v. Swain, a decision of the Supreme Court of Canada dealing with the insanity defence in criminal cases
- Swain (horse), a European Thoroughbred racehorse
- Swain School of Design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.