From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swamp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swamp is a wooded wetland.
Swamp or The Swamp may also refer to:
- Swamp (comic strip), a comic strip by Gary Clark
- "The Swamp" (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Southern Waste Management Partnership (SWaMP), Northern Ireland
- Swamp music (disambiguation) or simply swamp, a type of American popular music
- "Swamp", a song by Talking Heads from Speaking in Tongues
- The Swamp, a book by Bill Thomas
- The Swamp, a studio space associated with GWAR record label Slave Pit Inc.
Places nicknamed The Swamp:
- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, the football stadium at the University of Florida in Gainesville
- Cajun Field, the football stadium at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Cypress Lake (Lafayette, Louisiana), also on the UL Lafayette campus
- The surgical staff quarters tent which was home to some of the main characters in M*A*S*H
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.