From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swanee may refer to:
- "Swanee", a song by George Gershwin and Irving Caesar; made popular by Al Jolson
- Suwanee River, misspelled by Stephen Foster in writing "Old Folks at Home".
- Swanee (singer), an Australian rock singer
- Slide whistle, also called a swanee whistle
- Swanee, a soft drink made by the Bob's-Cola company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.