From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swans can refer to:
- Swan, the bird
- Swans (band), an American band formed in 1982
- Swans (EP), an EP by the above band
- Swans, an EP by the Filipino electronic act Names Are For Tombstones (NAFT)
- The Swans, a short-lived American girl group active in the early 1960s
- Swan's Island, Maine, an Island town in America
- Sawans, Punjab, A village and Union Council of Mianwali Tehsil in Punjab, Pakistan
- Swansea City A.F.C., a football club nicknamed the Swans
- Sydney Swans, Australian rules football club
- Swans (eyewear), Japanese eyewear brand
- Swans (magazine), Swans Commentary, international online journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.