From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swap or SWAP may refer to:
- Swap (finance), a derivative in which two parties agree to exchange one stream of cash flows against another
- Paging, computer memory management involving swapping regions of memory to and from storage
- Swap (computer science), exchanging two variables in the memory of a computer
- SWAP (instrument) (Sun Watcher using Active Pixel System Detector and Image Processing), a space instrument aboard the PROBA2 satellite
- The sWaP Classic is an unlocked tri-band watch phone.
- Swåp, an Anglo-Swedish folk music band
- Sector-Wide Approach (SWAp), an approach to international development
- Swaps (horse) (1952–1972), a California-bred American thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.