From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Swarajya)
Swaraj may refer to:
- The Hindi language word Swaraj (from swa- "self", raj- "rule"), meaning self-governance or "self-rule", and used synonymously with "home-rule" by Gandhi
- Swaraj - the self-rule espoused by Bal Gangadhar Tilak and later, concepts developed by Mohandas Gandhi to describe a stateless society in India free of foreign domination
- Swaraj, a book by Arvind Kejriwal
- Swaraj Party, Swarajaya Party, or Swarajya Party - a political party formed in 1922 by Indian politicians and members of the Indian National Congress who had opposed, and felt disillusioned by, Mohandas Gandhi's suspension of all civil resistance in 1922 in response to the Chauri Chaura tragedy
- Swaraj (The Little Republic), 2003 Indian film.
- Swaraj Mazda, an Indian automobile manufacturer
- Indian Home Rule Movement, founded in 1916 to obtain the status of Dominion for India within the British Empire
- Swarajya (magazine)
- All pages with titles containing "Swaraj "
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swaraj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.