From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swashbuckler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swashbuckler is a rough, noisy and boastful swordsman.
Swashbuckler may also refer to:
- Swashbuckler (film), the 1976 film
- Swashbuckler (Dungeons & Dragons), the character class in the role-playing game
- Swashbuckler (video game), published in 1982 by Datamost
- Swashbuckler films, a genre of film
- Swashbuckler, a game published in 1980 by Yaquinto Publications
- Swashbuckler, the nephew of Vigilante (Greg Saunders)
- The former name of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swashbuckler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.