From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swat or SWAT may refer to:
- SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics) is an paramilitary unit of many law-enforcement agencies around the world
- Swatting, a hoax intended to provoke a response from SWAT or other emergency personnel
- Police Quest and SWAT, a video games series published by Sierra On-Line
- S.W.A.T. (TV series), a 1970s American television series
- Swat, Pakistan, a district in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province
- Swat (princely state), a princely state in present-day Pakistan
- Swat River, a river in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
In other uses:
- Block (basketball) or swat, a defensive play
- Samba Web Administration Tool
- SWAT model or Soil & Water Assessment Tool, a river basin scale model
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.